Terms & Conditions
EC-Ping Employment Agency Company (“Our Company”) hereby undertakes to comply with the obligations and requirements of the Terms and Conditions (“T&C”), and its employees are also required to comply with the obligations and requirements under this T&C.
This statement may be amended from time to time without prior notice and you should check the latest version regularly. If you continue to use the website /mobile application after these terms are amended, you are deemed to have accepted the amendment.
Our company provides an online platform for renewal and matching processing between employers and foreign domestic helpers. Our services are specially designed for employers and helpers, including properly handle job advertisements, matching, and hiring process. If you register in our website / mobile app by inputting your personal details, job profile or personal profile, it means that you agree to enter into a legally binding agreement with the Company.
- When you use our website / mobile application, you must meet the country's minimum working age requirement where you are looking for job, and meet the minimum working age requirement from your home country.
- The content of the website / mobile application is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice..
- You will be asked to fill in an online application form in using of this website / mobile application. You have to provide true, current, complete and accurate information, if you want to using the services from the website / mobile application..
- Our Company or any third parties do not guarantee the information released on this website / mobile application to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website / mobile application for any particular purpose. You agree that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any information or materials you used on this website / mobile application are at your own risk, and we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to any products, services or information meet your specific requirements.
- We keep the possibility to block any account, paying or not, if we suspect its owner of any disrespectful, illegal or dangerous intention. We will not redeem any fee charged for the creation and the management of account.
- The materials on this website / mobile application (including, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics) are owned or licensed by the Company. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Any disputes arising out of using this website / mobile application is subject to the laws of HKSAR.
- The message sent on the internet does not guarantee absolute confidentiality. The Company shall not responsible for any loss resulting from any delay, loss, change, alteration or corruption caused by any user sending message to the Company via the Internet or requesting the Company to send out the message to the Company through the internet. The Company also accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages incurred in connection with the use of this website/ mobile application.
- The communication in the internal may be interrupted, lost or delayed due to the open nature of the internet or for any other reason or due to errors in online traffic or data transmission.
- You cannot use our services to send or promote any information unrelated to our business. You cannot ask the clients to make any payments for any services. Our Company reserves the right to suspend your services or claim for any loss.
- If you are job seeker or employer, you need to provide accurate, correct and true information (including job advertisement, personal profile and confidential information) when you use our service. If there are any changes in the content, you have to update the respective information. All users are liable for their disclosed information, and you should not disclose any information that you have no right to disclose. If there are any questions, we reserve the rights to claim for any loss.
- Your profile picture must include yourself. In case any other persons are in the image, they should have given their permission in writing. If you do not have permission of that person(s), you will be solely liable for any damages.
- You cannot impersonate another person or create a false identity. You can also not create a profile for anyone else than yourself. If you want to help friends, relatives, family or anyone else, you can introduce the services to them, but they will have to create their own profiles.
- You are obliged to keep your own information safe. You should keep your username confidential and should not share passwords and take precautions to keep them safe. Our Company is not liable for any loss of personal information.
- You are responsible for preventing, protecting and ensuring your computer system and our website are free from computer viruses.
- You must have ownership and authority of usage over the image you submit. No obscene, offensive, or adult images will be accepted. Any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, or otherwise violating any law will be deleted. Our Company reserve the right to suspend the user account if offensive images were found.
- You should not share your user accounts or personal files with other people. One user accounts are assigned by one designated person. You should not transfer your membership to your friends, family members or anyone else.
- You should not market any goods, services or anything else in your private messages, your ad or profile page. We will take immediate action if we find that this obligation is violated.
- You should not copy any information from others through any means including the use of various technological tools. If you are found to be selling any data or using it in your database, Our Company will reserve the right to sue.
- Our Company may change, suspend or end any service or change and modify prices at our discretion. The prices of our services are subject to terms solely determined by our Company. A refund or return will not be catered to.
- Members will be liable for uploading or giving any inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, offensive or illegal content.
- Our Company may suspend, restrict or terminate your account if we find a breach or violation of any of our user rights. In such case, we will not redeem any fee charged for the creation and the management of this account.
- Users may receive messages from other members about details in their profiles or be called by employers. Our Company will not be responsible for any content of messages or phone calls.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the contents of our website/ mobile application at any time without prior notice.
- Employers, partners or other agents should ensure the strict respect of the relevant regulation with each other directly. They also need to negotiate FDH salary, agency fees and other service charged incurred, in respect with the relevant regulation.
- All users registered are independent from us and we do not take any responsibilities for your communication with other users and any liability arising from using our service.
- This website / mobile application may also include links to other websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Our Company is not responsible for any safety issues occurring while using the services online or meeting users met on the platform offline. We advise all clients to take necessary precautions for personal safely.
- Our Company is not responsible for any cost or lost, if you use our partners' services (contract signing, insurance, medical check and flight tickets). You should make sure that the service provider has the appropriate license before entering into an agreement with them.
- Our Company is not responsible for any damage or cost arising from using our website / mobile application. Regardless of direct hire or using our partner. It is your responsibility to make sure your decisions and actions comply with local regulations.
- Our Company does not guarantee that our services will function without errors or interruption. We do not take any liability for any costs related to these problems.
- Our Company is not responsible and disclaim all representations of users in terms of fitness to work, accuracy of provided date and non-infringement.
- Our Company shall not be liable to you or others for any special, consequential and punitive damages, incidental, indirect, loss of data, offensive or defamatory wordings.
- In the unlikely event that we end up in a legal dispute, it will take place in Hong Kong courts, and is subject to the laws of HKSAR, regardless of your geographical residential location or where you used our services.
Copyright and Trade Marks
- Our Company and other parties own the trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this website and users are prohibited from using them without written permission of the Company or such other parties.
- All contents on this app / website including but not limited to the text, graphics, links and sounds are protected by copyright and no part of such materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or by any means), copied, distributed, reused, reposted, reverse engineered, decompiled, used for creating derivative works or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without the Company's prior written consent
- Anyone who fails to comply with any of our Company's user obligations will suffer the consequences of the account closure and suspend the use of website / mobile application. We reserve the right to change the rules at any time.
While every care has been taken in preparing the information and materials contained in this website / mobile application, all information and materials contained in this website / mobile application are provided to you "as is" without warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied. In particular, no warranty or representation regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose or free from computer virus is given in conjunction with such information and materials.
Duration of Use
Employer job post or helper profiles will remain active for a selected duration, unless users has reported to our system that helper / employer has been found. Returning members can log in using their old account information.
If you want to contact us related to these terms, please kindly send us an email to
Employment Agency Licence Number：64715